Zone Bowling Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
2. Bowling shoes are required on our lanes.
3. No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
4. Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
5. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks in the participation in Bowling and Laser Tag activities. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
6. Zone Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However Zone Bowling will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of Zone Bowling) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
7. Laser Tag is recommended for ages six (6) years and up. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
9. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Zone Bowling.
10. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials. You authorise the use of your image for these purposes.
11. Zone Bowling takes no responsibilities for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, brought into or stored in our premises.
- These are the Terms that govern the relationship between you and Zone Bowling when you purchase a birthday party package.
- By purchasing a birthday party package, the purchaser warrants that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Purchasing a Birthday Party Package
- Birthday party booking deposits purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party package prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes, or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be purchased at any Zone Bowling venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party barcodes cannot be replaced.
- Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Birthday party booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling centres in Australia only.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of three (3) business days’ notice from the date of the birthday party is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- There is a minimum of ten (10) guests required for each birthday party booking.
3. Birthday Party Conditions
- Zone Bowling cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of. Guests are also permitted to bring their own birthday cake.
- Your birthday party group will either be eating in the venues party room [selected venues], or on the concourse, subject to availability.
- The party tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
- Zone Bowling birthday parties run for approximately two and a half (2.5) hours.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
- Final number of guests attending;
- Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances;
- If you would like to order any additional platters, cake, or extras; and
- If you require any additional lanes booked for older siblings or adults.
- Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills capacity of the arena.
- If your party is Laser Tag only, closed sport shoes must be worn by all guests.
- The minimum age for children at Zone Bowling birthday parties is five (5) years old.
1. Bookings purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2. Booking barcodes are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time has lapsed.
3. We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and organise bowling shoes where applicable
4. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
5. In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your Bowling start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
6. Where you purchase concession tickets online, suitable identification must be provided at the venue.
7. The purchasing of products and services may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
9. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card, PayPal, gift card or our pay in venue option. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. Pay in venue requires you to pay the total booking amount before play, and can be paid in cash, by gift card or by using a major credit card.
10. Zone Bowling uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
11. Payments are processed in real-time.
12. Zone Bowling does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
13. DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
14. DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
15. Handle your e-voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honoring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher.
16. Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Bowling or Laser Tag vouchers. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
17. Booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling venues in Australia only.
Standard Games of Bowling & Laser Tag
Pricing is subject to Peak and Off-Peak Pricing rates. Peak Pricing rates are applied from 4pm Friday to Sunday Close. Off-Peak Pricing rates are applied from Monday Open till 4PM Friday. Peak Pricing is applied all day, everyday during School Holidays and Public Holidays. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
School Holiday Terms and Conditions
- Double Dollars valid for one day only, Saturday 22 January 2022.
- Double Dollars, arcade credit can only be bought and loaded in venue.
- Double Dollars is only valid on $35 and $50 load amounts. Load $35 and receive $70 in arcade credit. Bonus amount does not include standard bonus load i.e. Load $50 receive $70.
- Load $50 and receive $100 in arcade credit, and load $100 and receive $200 in arcade credit is available at Timezone & Zone Bowling dual venues.
- Double Dollars, arcade credit loaded on Saturday 22 January 2022 is valid for 12 months from load date.
- Double Dollars, arcade credit and any subsequent bonus must be loaded on a single Powercard.
- Double Dollars is not available with any other offer.
Valid for one game of Bowling each for a family of four. Maximum 2 Adults. Not valid during school holidays. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded. This offer is valid for Bowling only.
Bowling & Laser Combo
Valid for one game of Bowling and one game of Laser Tag. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Variety Feast & Pizza Mania
Variety Feast - $49.90 for 4 Hotdogs, 1 Large Fries, 15 Nuggets and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
Pizza Mania - $44.90 for 2 Pizzas and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
1. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are only valid for redemption of the date of your booking.
2. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are not available for exchange, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable online or for cash.
3. Except to the extent required under the Australian Consumer Law, vouchers purchased via this website are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. The pay in venue function is unable to be used when placing an order with Variety Feast bookings.
5. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania is an offer when the online booking contains 4 or more guests.
6. Zone Bowling reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting the updated terms on its website.
From 4 December 2020, Zone Bowling will be offering partnering organisations: RACV, RACT, Rooty Hill West HQ, Revesby Workers Club, Dee Why RSL, Student Edge & BUPA, 15% off two games of full priced bowling at Zone Bowling. This offer is available to be purchased online only via a direct URL link distributed directly to members by the relevant organisation. This offer cannot be purchased in venue. Proof of membership must be provided in venue on redemption of online booking. Offer is valid for a maximum group of 4 people. Two games of bowling must be purchased per person and cannot be split. Offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. All other standard terms and conditions apply.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Treat this Powercard like cash. Zone Bowling will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue and we may be able to transfer your tickets and cash balance.
2. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone, Kingpin and Zone Bowling venues within Australia only.
3. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Zone Bowling, Timezone or Kingpin goods and/or services online.
4. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and tickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit.
5. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and tickets will be forfeited.
6. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
7. Monies, bonuses and tickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
8. Powercards and Powertickets cannot be used to purchase Time Play. Time Play packages are available to purchase in venue only for use on red & yellow Swiper games and do not accumulate Powertickets. For more information on Time Play visit the Timezone website here.
1. When a guest (PWAD) enters a Zone Bowling venue and is accompanied by a Carer, the games will be transacted at $6.50 during off peak (Monday - Friday 4pm) and $7 during peak (Friday 4pm - Sunday) trading hours. Peak trading hours apply all day, every day during school holidays and public holidays.
2. If the accompanying Carer is in possession of a Companion Card, the accompanying Carer is entitled to a game of Bowling at no charge. This must be presented at the guest services desk to a member of our Funsquad when fulfilling purchase.
3. If the guest (PWAD) does not hold a Companion Card the accompanying carer is entitled to bowl at the same price as the PWAD (see above).
4. All games will be charged at the same amount. Half price game rate and not valid with any other offer.
Zone Bowling will do everything to ensure gift cards are posted promptly, but delivery times can be affected by circumstances unforeseeable to Zone Bowling, i.e. postal service high demand, etc.
Physical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 March 2018 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services (including Bowling, Arcade Games, Laser Tag (selected centres), and Food and Drinks) at Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Timezone venues within Australia only. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded. Gift cards will expire 36 months from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. If a purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. For card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
After placing a general online booking* via the Zone Bowling or Kingpin website, you will be provided with the opportunity to use PayPal Bill Share. PayPal Bill Share is a product which allows you to request money from your friends to share the cost of the booking. PayPal Bill Share is accessible on the Booking Confirmation page once you have completed your online booking.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Zone Bowling or Kingpin is not responsible for the operation of PayPal Bill Share and is merely making this feature available to customers on its website. Your use of PayPal Bill Share is governed by the PayPal User Agreement and Zone Bowling or Kingpin will not be responsible for anything to do with your use of PayPal Bill Share;
- We do not guarantee that the PayPal Bill Share process will be error-free;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not manage any aspect of the money requests you complete within PayPal Bill Share; this activity is conducted, and managed entirely, by PayPal;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not guarantee that the money requests you send using PayPal Bill Share will be received by the intended recipients or fulfilled by the desired parties;
- Under no circumstances will Zone Bowling or Kingpin be liable to you for any claim, damage, expense, loss or liability suffered or incurred by you with respect to your use, or a failure, of PayPal Bill Share.
For more information on requesting money with PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/receive-payments-online.
* Not available for birthday party bookings or gift card purchases
- Mobile Ordering App orders are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Zone Bowling supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
- If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
- Orders can only be purchased through the Mobile Ordering App by using a major credit card, PayPal, gift card or our pay in venue option. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering.
Heineken x Zone Bowling – Purchase a bucket & receive a $10 branded digital cashcard
Lion - Beer, Spirits & Wine Pty Ltd ABN 13 008 596 370, Level 7, 68 York St, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia. Ph: 1800 677 852
Start date: 01/12/21 at 09:00 am AEDT
End date: 10/01/22 at 11:59 pm AEDT or once all gifts available are exhausted
Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
How to Claim
To claim a gift, the claimant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) download MYY App (either by scanning the MYY App QR code featured in any eligible ad relating to the “Heineken x Zone Bowling Digital Cash Card’” offer using a compatible smart phone device or directly from the App store or Google Play);
b) fully complete the MYY App registration form with their personal details (first name, last name, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and postcode) and tick the box to agree to receive marketing information from the Promoter; and
c) tap on the “Heineken x Zone Bowling Digital Cash Card” promotional tile, select a participating venue, and when in the participating venue selected, purchase a bucket of four (4) 330ml Heinekens, receive a digital stamp from bar staff to validate the purchase of the Heineken Bucket in the venue selected and complete submission as prompted.
Upon completion of the above, the claimant will be sent the gift of a $10 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard® to their Apple or Google wallet (depending on their smart phone device). The claimant must go into their Apple/Google wallet to view the $10 Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard®. Claimants must have a compatible smart phone device with access to Apple/Google wallet on the device they use to register to claim their gift. If a claimant does not have a device with access to Apple/Google Wallet, the claimant can email their Registered Myy account information including their first name, last name, registered mobile number, and delivery address, in order to be issued a physical digital cashcard, once confirmation of a valid Myy registration account has been confirmed by a Myy App representative by contacting [email protected]
Only one (1) eligible claim per person will be accepted.
Total Gift Pool:
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard are not included. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard must be tokenised within 2 months of issue and is valid for 12 months after tokenisation. At expiry of the Vault Pays-enabled Mastercard any unused balance will be forfeited. We will not give you notice prior to expiry. Card expiry and balance can be found on your mobile device in your digital wallet. The Vault Pays-enabled Prepaid Mastercard is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited (ABN 30 131 436 532) AFSL 404131 pursuant to license by Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte.Ltd. See www.vaultps.com.au/terms for terms and conditions. Mastercard and the circles design are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
- The claimant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule) and that claiming a gift in the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Claim (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Claim have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Claims are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the claimant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible claims will be accepted during the Promotional Period, while Gift stocks last.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to claim. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The value of the gifts is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the gifts (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the gifts after that date.
- No part of a gift is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other gift or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- Each gift will be awarded to the person named in the claim and any claim that is made on behalf of a claimant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
- If a gift is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the gift is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party gift supplier and the provision of the gift is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the gift at the time it is issued to the claimant will prevail over these Conditions of Claim, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the gift, any delay or failure relating to the gift itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Claim or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Claim restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a gift, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of claims and claimant's details (including a claimant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a claimant cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their claim, the claimant will forfeit the gift in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible claims, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to claim a gift. Claims containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to claim a gift. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and may render all claims submitted by that individual invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who provides false information, fails to provide information, conspires with others to gain an unfair advantage or is otherwise involved in any conduct that involved manipulating, interfering or tampering with this Promotion or otherwise preventing the conduct of the Promotion as intended by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify claims in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Claim. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a gift, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the claimant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any gift (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The claimant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the claimant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the gift or acceptance of the gift.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.