Conditions of Entry
1.Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
2.Bowling shoes are required on our lanes.
3.No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
4.Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
5.You acknowledge that there are inherent risks in the participation in Bowling and Laser Tag activities. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
6.Zone Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However Zone Bowling will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of Zone Bowling) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
7.Laser Tag is recommended for ages six (6) years and up. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8.Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
9.Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Zone Bowling.
10.Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials. You authorise the use of your image for these purposes.
11.Zone Bowling takes no responsibilities for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, brought into or stored in our premises.
1.Bookings purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2.Booking barcodes are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time has lapsed.
3.We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and organise bowling shoes where applicable
4.We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
5.In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your Bowling start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
6.Where you purchase concession tickets online, suitable identification must be provided at the venue.
7.The purchasing of products and services may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
8.Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
9.Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card, PayPal, gift card or our pay in venue option. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. Pay in venue requires you to pay the total booking amount before play, and can be paid in cash, by gift card or by using a major credit card.
10.Zone Bowling uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
11.Payments are processed in real-time.
12.Zone Bowling does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
13.DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
14.DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
15.Handle your e-voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honoring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher.
16.Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Bowling or Laser Tag vouchers. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
17.Booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling venues in Australia only.
Birthday Party Booking Terms & Conditions
1.Birthday party booking deposits purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2.Zone Bowling cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
3.In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
4.The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
5.Birthday party package prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
6.Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
7.Birthday party booking deposits can also be purchased at any Zone Bowling venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
8.Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party barcodes cannot be replaced.
9.Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
10.Birthday party booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling centres in Australia only.
11.A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance is to be paid four (4) business days prior to your event based on your final guest numbers. A minimum of three (3) business days' notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
12.There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for each birthday party booking.
13.No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of. Guests are also permitted to bring their own birthday cake.
14.Your birthday party group will either be eating in the venues party room [selected venues], or on the concourse, subject to availability
15.You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
16.Zone Bowling birthday parties run for the following lengths of time:
-A one game party - approximately 2 hours
-A two game Laser Tag only party - approximately 2 hours
-A two game Bowling party - approximately 2 ½ - 3 hours
-A combo party - approximately 2 ½hours
-A one activity party - approximately 2 hours
-A two activity party - approximately 2 ½ -3 hours
-A arcade only party - approximately 2 hours
22.The party tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavor is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
23.The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
-Final number of guests attending;
-Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerance's;
-If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras; and
-If you require any additional lanes booked for older siblings or adults.
24.Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
25.Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills capacity of the arena.
26.If your party is Laser Tag only, closed sport shoes must be worn by all guests.
27.The minimum age for children at Zone Bowling birthday parties is five (5) years old.
28. One activity, two activity and arcade game parties available only at dual-branded Timezone & Zone Bowling venues. Arcade Game Party package is also valid at Zone Bowling Blacktown. One Star, Two Star, Superstar, Teen Parties & Mid-Week birthday party packages are not available at dual-branded Timezone & Zone Bowling venues.
National Offers Terms & Conditions
Standard Games of Bowling & Laser Tag
Pricing is subject to Peak and Off-Peak Pricing rates. Peak Pricing rates are applied from 4pm Friday to Sunday Close. Off-Peak Pricing rates are applied from Monday Open till 4PM Friday. Peak Pricing is applied all day, everyday during School Holidays and Public Holidays. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Super Fun Pass
Only available from Wednesday 3 February 2021 - Tuesday 30 March 2021. Valid for 2 Games of Bowling or Laser Tag or a combination. Arcade games are only valid on Red and Yellow card readers. No Powertickets are awarded during Time Play. 200 Powertickets are given as part of the pass package. Offer is valid for all persons not just kids/concession. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. 600ml drink can only be redeemed on day of play.
1. Double Dollars valid for two days only, Saturday 13 – Sunday 14 February 2021.
2. Double Dollars is only valid on $35 and $50 load amounts. Load $35 and receive $70 in arcade credit. Bonus amount does not include standard bonus load i.e. Load $50 receive $70.
3. Load $50 and receive $100 in arcade credit, at Timezone & Zone Bowling dual venues.
4. Double Dollars, arcade credit loaded on either Saturday 13 – Sunday 14 February 2021 is valid for 12 months from load date.
5. Double Dollars, arcade credit and any subsequent bonus must be loaded on a single Powercard.
6. Double Dollars, arcade credit can only be bought and loaded in venue.
7. Double Dollars is not available with any other offer.
Bowl & Bevvy
Valid for two games of Bowling and choice of one drink with choice of one local beer, wine or medium post mix soft drink. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded. This offer is valid for Bowling only.
Valid for one game of Bowling each for a family of four. Maximum 2 Adults. Not valid during school holidays. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded. This offer is valid for Bowling only.
Bowling & Laser Combo
Valid for one game of Bowling and one game of Laser Tag. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Variety Feast & Pizza Mania
Variety Feast - $49.90 for 4 Hotdogs, 1 Large Fries, 15 Nuggets and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
Pizza Mania - $44.90 for 2 Pizzas and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
1. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are only valid for redemption of the date of your booking.
2. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are not available for exchange, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable online or for cash.
3. Except to the extent required under the Australian Consumer Law, vouchers purchased via this website are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. The pay in venue function is unable to be used when placing an order with Variety Feast bookings.
5. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania is an offer when the online booking contains 4 or more guests.
6. Zone Bowling reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting the updated terms on its website.
From 4 December 2020, Zone Bowling will be offering partnering organisations: RACV, RACT, Rooty Hill West HQ, Revesby Workers Club, Dee Why RSL, Student Edge & BUPA, 15% off two games of full priced bowling at Zone Bowling. This offer is available to be purchased online only via a direct URL link distributed directly to members by the relevant organisation. This offer cannot be purchased in venue. Proof of membership must be provided in venue on redemption of online booking. Offer is valid for a maximum group of 4 people. Two games of bowling must be purchased per person and cannot be split. Offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. All other standard terms and conditions apply.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Treat this Powercard like cash. Zone Bowling will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue and we may be able to transfer your tickets and cash balance.
2. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone, Kingpin and Zone Bowling venues within Australia only.
3. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Zone Bowling, Timezone or Kingpin goods and/or services online.
4. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and tickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit.
5. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and tickets will be forfeited.
6. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
7. Monies, bonuses and tickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
8. Powercards and Powertickets cannot be used to purchase Time Play. Time Play packages are available to purchase in venue only for use on red & yellow Swiper games and do not accumulate Powertickets. For more information on Time Play visit the Timezone website here.
People With a Disability Pricing
1.When a guest (PWAD) enters a Zone Bowling venue and is accompanied by a Carer, the games will be transacted at $6.50 during off peak (Monday - Friday 4pm) and $7 during peak (Friday 4pm - Sunday) trading hours. Peak trading hours apply all day, every day during school holidays and public holidays.
2.If the accompanying Carer is in possession of a Companion Card, the accompanying Carer is entitled to a game of Bowling at no charge. This must be presented at the guest services desk to a member of our Funsquad when fulfilling purchase.
3.If the guest (PWAD) does not hold a Companion Card the accompanying carer is entitled to bowl at the same price as the PWAD (see above).
4.All games will be charged at the same amount. Half price game rate and not valid with any other offer.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
Physical gift cards must be ordered online by 14 December 2020, to ensure delivery before Christmas 2020. Zone Bowling will do everything to ensure gift cards are posted promptly, but delivery times can be affected by circumstances unforeseeable to Zone Bowling, i.e. postal service high demand, etc.
Physical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 March 2018 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services (including Bowling, Arcade Games, Laser Tag (selected centres), and Food and Drinks) at Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Timezone venues within Australia only. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded. Gift cards will expire 36 months from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. If a purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. For card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
PayPal Bill Share
After placing a general online booking* via the Zone Bowling or Kingpin website, you will be provided with the opportunity to use PayPal Bill Share. PayPal Bill Share is a product which allows you to request money from your friends to share the cost of the booking. PayPal Bill Share is accessible on the Booking Confirmation page once you have completed your online booking.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Zone Bowling or Kingpin is not responsible for the operation of PayPal Bill Share and is merely making this feature available to customers on its website. Your use of PayPal Bill Share is governed by the PayPal User Agreement and Zone Bowling or Kingpin will not be responsible for anything to do with your use of PayPal Bill Share;
- We do not guarantee that the PayPal Bill Share process will be error-free;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not manage any aspect of the money requests you complete within PayPal Bill Share; this activity is conducted, and managed entirely, by PayPal;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not guarantee that the money requests you send using PayPal Bill Share will be received by the intended recipients or fulfilled by the desired parties;
- Under no circumstances will Zone Bowling or Kingpin be liable to you for any claim, damage, expense, loss or liability suffered or incurred by you with respect to your use, or a failure, of PayPal Bill Share.
For more information on requesting money with PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/receive-payments-online.
* Not available for birthday party bookings or gift card purchases
Zone Bowling Top Ryde competition Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is The Entertainment and Education Group of Level 8, 60 Miller St, North Sydney, 2060 (the “Headquarters”).
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- The Competition commences on 12am (AEST) 26/02/2021 and closes on 11.59pm AEST 31/08/2021 (“Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years (“Entrants”).
- To enter the Promotion, Entrants must:
- Take a picture in front of the Zone Bowling Top Ryde hoarding and post to their Instagram channel, tagging @zonebowlingau
- agree to these terms and conditions.
- There is no limit on the number of entries by each person for the duration of the Promotion Period.
- Entries will be deemed accepted and final at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission.
- The Prizes are is 5x $100 Powercards. The prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prizes will be posted out to the winners’ home addresses.
- The winning entries will be selected at 3pm AEST at the Promoter’s Headquarters on the following dates: 1/4/2021, 31/5/2021, 30/6/2021, 30/7/2021 & 1/9/2021.
- There will be five winners selected.
- The most creative pictures will be deemed the winners and judged by an employee of the Promoter at the Promoter’s Headquarters.
- The Promotor will notify the winners via Instagram direct message.
- If any winner fails to claim and collect the prize within seven (7) days of being notified or the winner’s entry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize. The Promoter will select an alternate winner at the Promoter’s Headquarters. The Promoter will promptly notify the alternate winner by phone. If the alternate winner fails to claim and collect the prize within seven (7) days after the Promoter has contacted the alternate winner or the winner’s entry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize. The Promoter is not required to select another winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and the identity Entrants/winner(s), and to disqualify any Entrant/winner which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualifying any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or the Promoter. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage is not a waiver of those rights.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or warranties. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its related bodies corporate (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, death, loss and damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition and/or the prize(s), including but not limited to any liability arising from any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; any variation of the prize value; any tax liability incurred by the winner or Entrant; or redemption or use of a prize.
- If the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter is entitled to, the fullest extent permitted by law: disqualify any Entrant; or subject to any direction from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties or to its related companies and if required, to the Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information.
- By submitting an entry you warrant and agree that:
- all your entries become the property of the Promoter;
- the entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party;
- entrants expressly consent to the Promoter using:
- the entrant’s entry (either in part or in full), name, likeness, image and/or voice to be reproduced and/or published in any medium for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter’s business, and any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter; and
- their personal information be used for promotional, marketing, publicity, research, and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant.
- The Promoter will endeavour to provide the entrant with an option to opt out of receipt of such communications every time the Promoter contacts the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter.