Zone Bowling Terms & Conditions
1. Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
2. Bowling shoes are required on our lanes.
3. No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
4. Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
5. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks in the participation in Bowling and Laser Tag activities. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
6. Zone Bowling takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However Zone Bowling will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of Zone Bowling) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
7. Laser Tag is recommended for ages six (6) years and up. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. Adults/carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
9. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Zone Bowling.
10. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials. You authorise the use of your image for these purposes.
11. Zone Bowling takes no responsibilities for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, brought into or stored in our premises.
- These are the Terms that govern the relationship between you and Zone Bowling when you purchase a birthday party package.
- By purchasing a birthday party package, the purchaser warrants that they have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Purchasing a Birthday Party Package
- Birthday party booking deposits purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party package prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes, or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking deposits can also be purchased at any Zone Bowling venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party barcodes cannot be replaced.
- Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Birthday party booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling centres in Australia only.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of three (3) business days’ notice from the date of the birthday party is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- There is a minimum of ten (10) guests required for each birthday party booking.
3. Birthday Party Conditions
- Zone Bowling cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of. Guests are also permitted to bring their own birthday cake.
- Your birthday party group will either be eating in the venues party room [selected venues], or on the concourse, subject to availability.
- The party tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
- Zone Bowling birthday parties run for approximately two and a half (2.5) hours.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
- Final number of guests attending;
- Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances;
- If you would like to order any additional platters, cake, or extras; and
- If you require any additional lanes booked for older siblings or adults.
- Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills capacity of the arena.
- If your party is Laser Tag only, closed sport shoes must be worn by all guests.
- The minimum age for children at Zone Bowling birthday parties is five (5) years old.
1. Bookings purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
2. Booking barcodes are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time has lapsed.
3. We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and organise bowling shoes where applicable
4. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
5. In the unforeseen circumstance Zone Bowling encounters technical issues your Bowling start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
6. Where you purchase concession tickets online, suitable identification must be provided at the venue.
7. The purchasing of products and services may be subject to credit card and other fees. Zone Bowling reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in AUD and include GST.
9. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card, PayPal, gift card or our pay in venue option. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. Pay in venue requires you to pay the total booking amount before play, and can be paid in cash, by gift card or by using a major credit card.
10. Zone Bowling uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
11. Payments are processed in real-time.
12. Zone Bowling does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
13. DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
14. DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
15. Handle your e-voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release Zone Bowling from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of Zone Bowling honoring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher.
16. Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. Zone Bowling reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any Bowling or Laser Tag vouchers. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
17. Booking barcodes are redeemable at Zone Bowling venues in Australia only.
Standard Games of Bowling & Laser Tag
Pricing is subject to Peak and Off-Peak Pricing rates. Peak Pricing rates are applied from 4pm Friday to Sunday Close. Off-Peak Pricing rates are applied from Monday Open till 4PM Friday. Peak Pricing is applied all day, everyday during School Holidays and Public Holidays. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Booking a game of Laser Tag does not book out the whole Laser Tag arena, and other players may be in the arena as well as your group.
Valid for one game of Bowling each for a family of four. Maximum 2 Adults. Not valid during school holidays. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded. This offer is valid for Bowling only.
Bowling & Laser Combo
Valid for one game of Bowling and one game of Laser Tag. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Variety Feast & Pizza Mania
Variety Feast - $49.90 for 4 Hotdogs, 1 Large Fries, 15 Nuggets and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
Pizza Mania - $44.90 for 2 Pizzas and 4 600ml Schweppes drinks.
1. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are only valid for redemption of the date of your booking.
2. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania bookings are not available for exchange, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable online or for cash.
3. Except to the extent required under the Australian Consumer Law, vouchers purchased via this website are non-refundable.
4. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased through this web site by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering. The pay in venue function is unable to be used when placing an order with Variety Feast bookings.
5. Variety Feast & Pizza Mania is an offer when the online booking contains 4 or more guests.
6. Zone Bowling reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting the updated terms on its website.
Zone Bowling offers partnering organisations: RACV, RACT, Rooty Hill West HQ, Revesby Workers Club, Dee Why RSL, Student Edge & BUPA, 15% off two games of full priced bowling at Zone Bowling. This offer is available to be purchased online only via a direct URL link distributed directly to members by the relevant organisation. This offer cannot be purchased in venue. Proof of membership must be provided in venue on redemption of online booking. Offer is valid for a maximum group of 4 people. Two games of bowling must be purchased per person and cannot be split. Offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer. All other standard terms and conditions apply.
School Holiday Passes Terms and Conditions
School Holiday Shopping Spree Competition Terms and Conditions
Immediate Family: means spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Promoter: means TEEG Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 710 110) of Level 8, 60 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW, trading as Zone Bowling.
Promotion: means the “Zone Bowling Winter School Holidays Giveaway” governed by these terms and conditions.
Promotional Period: means the period commencing on 22/06/2022 at 09:00 AEST and ending on 25/07/2022 at 23:59 AEST.
Qualifying Transaction: means the purchase of, and online payment for, a Mini, Mega, or Ultimate Pass via the Zone Bowling website, www.zonebowling.com/school-holidays, during the Promotional Period.
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into this Promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this Promotion.
- Employees of the Promoter and their Immediate Families and any agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any entry by an employee of the Promoter or their Immediate Family will be treated as an invalid entry resulting in the forfeiture of any right to win a prize.
- In order to enter the Promotion entrants must:
- complete a Qualifying Transaction;
- pay for the Qualifying Transaction online (noting that the acquisition of a Mini, Mega, or Ultimate Pass which is paid for via the ‘Pay Cash in Venue’ option does not constitute Qualifying Transactions); and
- opt into the competition by selecting the relevant checkbox when prompted to do so whilst completing a Qualifying Transaction via the Zone Bowling Website (zonebowling.com/school holidays).
- Individuals who are entered into the Promotion will receive an email confirming their entry.
- Multiple Qualifying Transactions are permitted and, subject to compliance with the entry requirements, will result in multiple entries into this Promotion. One (1) Qualifying Transaction and compliance with the entry requirements equals one (1) entry. However, regardless of the number of valid entries, entrants are only eligible to win one (1) prize in the Major Draw.
- Where an entrant makes a Qualifying Transaction via the Zone Bowling website, the entrant must retain the confirmation email, which is proof of the Qualifying Transaction, clearly showing the number of passes purchased. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted for all entries received during the Promotional Period (“Major Draw”). To be eligible for the Major Draw entries must be received by Monday, 25 July 2022 at 23:59 AEST.
- The Major Prize Draw will take place at Ansible Pty Ltd at Level 3, 100 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills 2010 NSW on 01/08/2022 at 16:00 AEST, in the presence of a legal scrutineer. Ansible Pty Ltd may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The Winners will be notified by Ansible Pty Ltd in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw. The Winner’s name’s will be published online at zonebowling.com/school-holidays on 03/08/2022. Once the prize is accepted, the winners must deal directly with Ansible Pty Ltd as distributer of the prizes. Prize fulfillment will be conducted within fifteen (15) business days following the winners’ acceptance of the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first twenty (20) valid entries drawn in the Major Draw will each win a $1,000 Prepaid Gift Card. Gift Cards will be sent via mail to the winner’s nominated address and will expire within three (3) years of activationny unused balance on the Gift Card will be forfeited and no change will be given. Redemption of the Prepaid Gift Card is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the Gift Card.
- If a winner of a Major Draw prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a prize (or an element of a prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is $20,000.00. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 01/11/2022 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. Winners will be notified by Ansible Pty Ltd in writing by email within seven (7) business days of the draw. If the Major Draw prize is awarded, the winner’s name/s will be published online at zonebowling.com/school-holidays on 03/11/2022.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including the Photo or any other photos, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to forced government closures, technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
NSW TP/04183. ACT Permit No. TP 22/01022. SA Permit No. T22/803
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. Treat this Powercard like cash. Zone Bowling will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue and we may be able to transfer your tickets and cash balance.
2. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at Timezone, Kingpin and Zone Bowling venues within Australia only.
3. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire Zone Bowling, Timezone or Kingpin goods and/or services online.
4. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and tickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit.
5. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and tickets will be forfeited.
6. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees.
7. Monies, bonuses and tickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
8. Powercards and Powertickets cannot be used to purchase Time Play. Time Play packages are available to purchase in venue only for use on red & yellow Swiper games and do not accumulate Powertickets. For more information on Time Play visit the Timezone website here.
1. When a guest (PWAD) enters a Zone Bowling venue and is accompanied by a Carer, the games will be transacted at $6.50 during off peak (Monday - Friday 4pm) and $7 during peak (Friday 4pm - Sunday) trading hours. Peak trading hours apply all day, every day during school holidays and public holidays.
2. If the accompanying Carer is in possession of a Companion Card, the accompanying Carer is entitled to a game of Bowling at no charge. This must be presented at the guest services desk to a member of our Funsquad when fulfilling purchase.
3. If the guest (PWAD) does not hold a Companion Card the accompanying carer is entitled to bowl at the same price as the PWAD (see above).
4. All games will be charged at the same amount. Half price game rate and not valid with any other offer.
Zone Bowling will do everything to ensure gift cards are posted promptly, but delivery times can be affected by circumstances unforeseeable to Zone Bowling, i.e. postal service high demand, etc.
Physical and electronic gift cards purchased through this website on and from 29 March 2018 are subject to the following terms and conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE: By purchasing or using this gift card, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. The credit balance on this card is redeemable for goods and/or services (including Bowling, Arcade Games, Laser Tag (selected centres), and Food and Drinks) at Zone Bowling, Kingpin and Timezone venues within Australia only. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash, cannot be re-sold and cannot be reloaded. Gift cards will expire 36 months from the issue date, at which time any unused balance will be forfeited. No change will be given but any remaining balance may be applied to future purchases. If a purchase exceeds the available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. For card balance or assistance, please call our Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
After placing a general online booking* via the Zone Bowling or Kingpin website, you will be provided with the opportunity to use PayPal Bill Share. PayPal Bill Share is a product which allows you to request money from your friends to share the cost of the booking. PayPal Bill Share is accessible on the Booking Confirmation page once you have completed your online booking.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Zone Bowling or Kingpin is not responsible for the operation of PayPal Bill Share and is merely making this feature available to customers on its website. Your use of PayPal Bill Share is governed by the PayPal User Agreement and Zone Bowling or Kingpin will not be responsible for anything to do with your use of PayPal Bill Share;
- We do not guarantee that the PayPal Bill Share process will be error-free;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not manage any aspect of the money requests you complete within PayPal Bill Share; this activity is conducted, and managed entirely, by PayPal;
- Zone Bowling and Kingpin does not guarantee that the money requests you send using PayPal Bill Share will be received by the intended recipients or fulfilled by the desired parties;
- Under no circumstances will Zone Bowling or Kingpin be liable to you for any claim, damage, expense, loss or liability suffered or incurred by you with respect to your use, or a failure, of PayPal Bill Share.
For more information on requesting money with PayPal, please visit https://www.paypal.com/au/webapps/mpp/receive-payments-online.
* Not available for birthday party bookings or gift card purchases
- Mobile Ordering App orders are not refundable unless you are entitled to a refund under the Australian Consumer Law.
- You may be asked to prove that you are over the age of 18 by presenting a valid form of ID. Zone Bowling supports the responsible service of alcohol and reserves the right to refuse to serve you if doing so would result in a contravention of any law, the conditions of the liquor licence at one of our venues or our internal policies. In the event that you are refused service, any alcoholic beverages that you have purchased will be forfeited and you will not be entitled to a refund or compensation.
- If you appear to be under the age of 25 you will be required to supply suitable identification to prove you are over the age of 18.
- We only accept the following forms of identification: Valid Australian Driver’s License, Australian & International Passport or Australian Proof of Age Card
- Orders can only be purchased through the Mobile Ordering App by using a major credit card, PayPal, gift card or our pay in venue option. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering.