Spread Fun, Not Germs
We’ve all had the time to hone up our gaming skills on the couch and practice our bowling swing in the front yard but now it’s time to try them out for real! Zone Bowling is open, and we’re excited to let you know how we’re going to give you a safe space to satisfy your senses. Minimal Touch, Maximum Clean, Keep the Distance!
We are taking extra steps to keep everyone safe and help us spread the fun, not germs:
- In VIC, masks must be worn in venue in accordance with current government restrictions. VIC venues will be closed from 27 May 2021 until 18 June 2021.
- Bowling balls will be either colour coded or identified by coloured stickers to ensure they are not shared by groups next to your lane. The balls will continue to be cleaned and returned to the rack after every game by our team.
- Lane seating has been adjusted to ensure 1.5m space between guests.
- A full-time Hygiene Hero will be available on all bowling lanes during peak times.
- Food wipes will be made available with all food orders.
- All guests will have to register upon entering a Zone Bowling venue.
Together we can ensure our families, friends and community remain safe and well.
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, ‘Hygiene Hero’, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest in the venue has flu like symptoms. The team who are certified will be wearing a ‘Hygiene Hero’ badge so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
- We’ve increased the amount of hand sanitising stations in our venues
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One
- We encourage you to use contactless payment instead of cash. We have enabled PayWave on all our Eftpos Terminals. Better yet, book and pay online before you visit us to remove any form of payment in venue
- Bowling shoes will still be required to be worn and we will ensure they are santised before and after each use
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage will be placed on them to let you know they’re safe. This includes activities and items such as bowling balls, laser tag guns and vests and bumper cars
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but also high traffic areas like handrailings, door handles, and bathrooms
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the next level and are going in for a daily deep clean
Keep the Distance
- Our team have measured and mapped all our venues, moved and maneuvered all our games to provide a safe space for you
- You’ll see distance reminders and direction markers at key areas and positioning prompts just in case you forget in the excitement
Food and Beverage
- Where we have table seating for dining these have been spread out for your comfort and safety
- Our kitchen health and safety practices follow the highest standards in the world, and we will keep this going especially during this time
As the times change then so will we. Our processes are being constantly refined and our responses fine-tuned. Our team are undergoing more training, have more information, and are better prepared than ever to provide you with a fantastic, fun experience in a safe and secure space.