With the perfect mix of entertainment, we've hit the power-up button here in Botany, and now you'll have to pick what you play first. Will it be tenpin bowling or laser tag? Fancy a ride on our brand new spin bumper cars or challenge a mate on your favourite arcade games.
Imagine a 10-pin bowling alley, Auckland city’s most happening arcades, and an amusement park all in one for children and adults. ZONE BOWLING is teaming up with TIMEZONE to bring you 12 bowling lanes, the latest arcade games, laser tag , spin bumper cars and a tasty food and drinks menu all under one roof.
ZONE BOWLING Botany is an entertainment overload for the whole whanau!
Calling All Party People
Tired of finding a suitable venue for a corporate Christmas function, kid’s birthday party or late-night get together with some old mates? Why not head to ZONE BOWLING Botany!
Whether you are celebrating your 30th birthday or hosting a work event, an unforgettable party is guaranteed. Boasting unbeatable event spaces and tons of indoor activities for kids and adults to choose from, ZONE BOWLING Botany will never miss the mark.
What are you waiting for? Come by the most happening venue in Auckland today!
500A Ti Rakau Drive
Tuesday 10am - 11pm
Wednesday 10am - 11pm
Thursday 10am - 11pm
Friday 10am - 12am
Saturday 9am - 12am
Sunday 9am -11pm
- 12 LANES AVAILABLE
- BUMPER CARS
- ARCADE MACHINES
- Laser Skirmish
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES
- CORPORATE AND GROUP FUNCTIONS
- CAFE SEATING
Frequently Asked Questions about ZONE BOWLING Botany
Definitely! We have parking on site.
Here are several ways to get here:
- From Manukau City Centre: head east on Ronwood Ave, at the roundabout, take the first exit onto Sharkey Street. Next, turn right onto Cavendish Drive (Route 30). Continue straight onto Te Irirangi Drive (Route 30) and use the 2nd from the right lane to turn right onto Ti Rakau Drive (Route 5). Next, turn left and turn left again, and you will find ZONE BOWLING Botany on your right.
- From East Auckland: head south on Pajaro Place towards Millhouse Drive. Next, turn right into Millhouse Drive and turn left onto Botany Road (Route 30). Turn left again, and you will see us on your right.
- From Howick: drive southwest on Ridge Road (Route 5) and turn left onto Botany Road (Route 30). At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Botany Road (Route 30). Finally, turn left, and you will see your destination on the right.
- From East Tamaki: first, head north on Springs Road (Route 8) toward Allens Rd. Turn right into Smales Road and turn left onto Te Irirangi Drive (Route 30), and then use the second from the right lane to turn right onto Ti Rakau Drive (Route 5). Turn left and keep going left till you see ZONE BOWLING
For full driving directions, click here.