“Win an Electric Scooter” Promotion
“Win an Electric Scooter” Promotion
Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is TEEG NZ Limited (NZBN 942903832761) of level 6, 5-7 Kingdon Street, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand (the Promoter).
- Subject to clause 4 below, entry is open to all New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: Spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- Entries into the Promotion open at 8:00am on 14/11/2022 and close at 11:59pm on 14/12/2022 (the Promotion Period).
- To be eligible to enter, each entrant must in a single transaction load $55 or more onto their Timezone Powercard via the ‘Timezone Fun App’ (Qualifying Transaction). Upon completing a Qualifying Transaction the entrant shall be automatically entered into the draw for the home venue nominated by that entrant via the Timezone Fun App. In order to make a Qualifying Transaction entrants will be required to use a pre-existing account that is linked to the Timezone Fun App, or alternatively, create an account.
- Upon the completion of the first Qualifying Transaction the entrant will receive an email advising them of their entry into the Promotion. Each entrant should retain proof of purchase in respect of each Qualifying Transaction and produce this proof of purchase if requested to do so by the Promoter Failure to produce theproof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry is permitted per Qualifying Transaction (regardless of the value of the transaction); (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of it rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The total prize pool consists of fifteen electric scooters and matching helmets (with the combined value of each scooter and helmet being up to $900), with one scooter (and helmet) available to be won in each of the 15 draws to be conducted pursuant to clause 13.
- Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming a prize are not included.
- A separate draw in respect of each of the 15 Timezone venues operated by the Promoter will occur on 16 December 2022, with the first draw commencing on or about 10am at Level 6, 5-7 Kingdon Street, Auckland, 1023, New Zealand with each remaining draw to be conducted sequentially thereafter.
- Following the completion of all draws, the winning entrants will be notified by email and provided with instructions regarding the redemption of their prize.
- If for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize within [15 days] from the date of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with entering the promotion is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA) or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (f) use of a prize; or (g) any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or in connection with the promotion.