2. Bookings are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
3. Booking barcodes are valid for the duration of the booking and will expire once the booking date and time has lapsed.
4. We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your reservation to check-in and organise bowling shoes where applicable.
5. We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your activities if you or any guests in your group are late.
6. In the unforeseen circumstance ZONE BOWLING encounters technical issues your bowling start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
7. Where you purchase concession tickets, suitable identification must be provided at the centre.
8. The purchasing of products and services may be subject to credit card and other fees. ZONE BOWLING reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
9. Prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in NZD and include GST.
10. Vouchers and bookings can only be purchased by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of ordering.
11.ZONE BOWLING uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for any online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service. Payments are processed in real-time.
12. ZONE BOWLING does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS.
13. DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre.
14. DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
15. Handle your e-voucher as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release ZONE BOWLING from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of ZONE BOWLING honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher.
16. Lost, damaged or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced. ZONE BOWLING reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any ZONE BOWLING vouchers. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice. Vouchers may be redeemable at the issuing store only.
1. Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
2. Bowling shoes are required on our lanes. If you don't have a pair, you can hire ours free of charge.
3. No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
4. Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
5. You acknowledge that there are inherent risks in the participation in Bowling and Laser Tag activities. You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
6. ZONE BOWLING takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However ZONE BOWLING will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of ZONE BOWLING) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
7. Laser Tag is recommended for ages six (6) years and up. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
8. Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
9. Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to ZONE BOWLING.
10. Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials. You authorise the use of your image for these purposes.
11. ZONE BOWLING takes no responsibilities for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property, brought into or stored in our premises.
Subject to standard and Midweek Madness pricing – with peak being 4pm Friday to close Sunday, and Midweek Madness being Monday to 4pm Friday. Not valid with other offers. Shoe hire included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Valid for 1 game each for a family of four, Maximum 2 Adults. Price subject to standard or Midweek Madness pricing. Not valid during school holidays. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers. Shoe hire included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded. This offer is valid for bowling.
Valid for 2 games of bowling or laser (no combo option available) Friday and Saturday after 9pm only. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or during School Holidays. Shoe hire included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
Valid for 3 games of bowling or laser (no combo option available). Valid 7pm until close Sunday – Thursday. Bookings are subject to availability. Not valid with other offers or during School Holidays. Shoe hire included. Valid at the time of booking only and any unused value is forfeited. Vouchers are non-refundable, not exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold or transferred. Games are not transferable to another person. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
1. ZONE BOWLING cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
2. In the unforeseen circumstance ZONE BOWLING encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
3. Birthday party package prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices in NZD and include GST.
4. Birthday party booking deposits can be purchased at any ZONE BOWLING venue by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
5. ZONE BOWLING reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any birthday party packages. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
6. A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance is to be paid four (4) business days prior to your event based on your final guest numbers. A minimum of three (3) business days' notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
7. There is a minimum of eight (8) guests required for each birthday party booking.
8. No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the venue has been made aware of. Guests are also permitted to bring their own birthday cake.
9. Your birthday party group will either be eating in the venues party room, or on the concourse, subject to availability.
10. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
11. ZONE BOWLING birthday parties run for the following lengths of time:
-A one activity party - approximately 2 hours
-A two activity party - approximately 2 ½ -3 hours
12. The party tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavor is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
13. The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before your booking;
-Final number of guests attending;
-Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerance's;
-If you would like to order any additional platters
-If you require any additional lanes booked for older siblings or adults.
14. Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
15. Laser Tag cannot be exclusively booked unless your group fills capacity of the arena.
16. If your party is Laser Tag only, closed sport shoes must be worn by all guests.
17. The minimum age for children at ZONE BOWLING birthday parties is five (5) years old.
By purchasing or using a Powercard, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Treat this Powercard like cash. ZONE BOWLING will not be held responsible for defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen Powercards and these will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed. Register your details in venue and we may be able to transfer your tickets and cash balance. The credit balance on this Powercard is redeemable for game use at ZONE BOWLING venues within New Zealand only. This Powercard cannot be used for birthday party deposits, to purchase gift cards or to acquire ZONE BOWLING goods and/or services online. This card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be re-sold. The cash balance and tickets on this Powercard cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given for remaining balances but any remaining balance may be applied to future play credit. This Powercard will expire 1 year from the last used date, at which time any unused balance and tickets will be forfeited. You are liable for all transactions on this Powercard except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence on our part or on the part of our employees. Monies, bonuses and tickets cannot be split across separate Powercards. All loads must be onto a single Powercard and any bonus amounts placed onto the same Powercard.
Fun Zone Passes are available to be booked online for any dates between the 7 July and 27 July 2021. This offer will not be available to buy in venue until the aforementioned date.
Mega and Ultimate Fun Passes allow for any combination up to a maximum of two games of bowling or laser tag.
Time Play is only valid on Red or Yellow swipers. Powertickets cannot be won during Time Play.
Ultimate Fun Zone Pass is only available at Zone Bowling Botany.
Return vouchers valid until 17 September 2021.
School Holiday Cafe Vouchers
1. Cafe vouchers should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced, refunded or accepted for redemption.
2. Café vouchers will expire nationally at midnight on Tuesday 27 July 2021.
3. Valid Café vouchers may be redeemed for food and/or beverages at any Zone Bowling Centre Café within New Zealand. Alcoholic beverages will only be supplied to persons over the age of 18 years in accordance with Zone Bowling’s policies and procedures and any applicable liquor licensing laws.
4. The total value of the voucher must be redeemed in a single transaction. The total amount of transaction must be equal or greater than $10 as no change or credit will be given. If a transaction is greater than $10 then the difference between transaction amount and voucher value must be paid for at the time of redemption.
5. Café vouchers are not available for exchange, not valid in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable online or for cash.
6. Zone Bowling reserves the right to change the Café voucher terms and conditions at any time by posting the updated terms on its website.