Alert Level Restrictions
Please click the dropdown on the relevant title to view the restrictions that will be in place for the various Alert Levels.
- No restrictions on maximum number of guests
- Birthday Parties may be booked and held.
- All activities are open at full capacity.
- Maximum of 100 people allowed in venue at any one time.
- Walk ins only, no online bookings.
- Masks are mandatory to be worn in venue.
- Must scan in with QR code to enter or sign in.
- Laser Tag is closed.
- Keep 2m from people you don't know.
- Every second Bowling lane will be closed and there will be a maximum of 4 people allowed per lane.
- Kidzone at Zone Wairau will remain closed.
- Birthday Parties cannot be held, and cannot be booked.
- Venues will remain closed.
As of 13 September, all Auckland Zone Bowling venues remain closed in accordance with Alert Level 4.
Please note Birthday Parties may not be booked in a region that has not returned to Alert Level One.
Please see the table below for more information on your nearest venue.
|VENUE||Current Alert Level||Status|
|Zone Garden City||2||Open|
Stay Home If Sick
First things first, please stay home if you show any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We will gladly postpone any bookings if you can’t make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, ‘Hygiene Hero’. Developed to cover everything Covid-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is and how it is best prevented. What sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest is in the venue who has flu-like symptoms. The team who are certified will be wearing a ‘Hygiene Hero’ badge so you can be sure that you are in safe hands.
Keeping the Distance
- We’ll be placing signage throughout our venues to remind our guests to stay apart to stay safe.
- We've reduced the number of bowling lanes available to be booked to ensure social distancing is in place.
- We will, of course, be limiting capacity in venues to 100 as per the government guidelines.
- We’ve introduced hand sanitising stations at key areas of our venues.
- We are providing coloured stickers for each lane so our bowlers know which balls are their bubbles!
- While our games will be clean, sanitising wipe stations are now throughout our venues, giving you have a safe choice if you want to wipe down the game before hitting Player One.
- We encourage you to use contactless payment over cash. We have enabled PayWave on all our EFTPOS machines. We will have an online advance booking system coming soon.
- After your next big win on a game, you will notice that the paper tickets have turned to electronic tickets that will load automatically onto your Powercard.
- If bowling, you can wear your own sneakers rather than bowling shoes.
- PPE like gloves and masks are not recommended by the health authorities, but we do have some on hand if you feel more comfortable – just ask our team.
- We’ve introduced our ‘Hygiene Heroes’ who will provide detailed sanitisation of equipment.
- We’ve classified some of our high touch attractions ‘Single-use Sanitise’. These are our attractions that will be cleaned after every use and signage placed on them to let you know their safe. This includes activities such as bowling balls, VR games, laser and bumper cars.
- We have hourly clean routines for all our team, with sanitising equipment on hand. They will not only be cleaning games but high traffic areas like handrailing’s, door handles, and bathrooms.
- We’re taking our end of day clean to the next level and going for daily deep clean.
Keep the Distance
- We’ll be limiting the capacity of our venues in line with the Government guidelines.
- We’ll be limiting capacity at some of our attractions such as bowling, with a maximum of 4 people per lane. We will also be closing every other lane to ensure social distancing.
- Lasertag will be closed during Level 2 restrictions.
- Where we have table seating for dining these have been spread out for your comfort and safety.
Food and Beverage
Where we provide food and drinks we will apply the above practices as well as a few more to keep you extra safe.
- We have an exciting new menu that we know we can deliver to you safely.
- Where we have table seating for dining these have been spread out for your comfort and safety,
- We can serve drinks in bottles or with lids.
- Any bar seating will be removed.
- Handsfree counter collection of food and drinks is available.
- Our kitchen health and safety practices follow the highest standards in the world, and we will keep this going especially during this time.
To comply with New Zealand Government requirements, we are displaying the official NZ COVID Tracer QR code posters at the entrance to our venues. Please check-in when you arrive.
As the times change then so will we. Our processes are being constantly refined and our responses finetuned. Our team are undergoing more training, have more information, and are better prepared than ever to provide you with a fantastic, fun experience in a safe and secure space.