Uh oh! Looks like one of our balls has got jammed in the internet machine thingy!
Call us on 03 366 3323 if you want to make a booking or try using searching for what you are looking for by clicking the search icon on the top right.
10 interesting bowling facts
- Bowler Don Carter was the first sports person to land a million dollar endorsement.
- The first indoor bowling lanes were built in New York City in 1840.
- 70 million people bowled at least once in 2011.
- There is no minimum weight for a bowling ball.
- Bowling balls were made out of wood until the early 1900s.
- The largest bowling center is located in Japan. It has 116 lanes!
- The maximum number of holes allowed in a bowling ball is 12.
- The origins of bowling can be traced about 5,000 years back to Rome and Greece.
- Frederick Magliacane achieved the highest between-the-legs bowling score of 224 in Daytona Beach, Florida, in January 2013.
- Jäni Yli-Länttä and Niko Korkeakangas stacked nine bowling balls on top of one another using no kind of adhesive to hold them together.