Our booking engine is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Don't worry, we're working on it and should get it fixed soon! Call us on 1300 368 067 if you want to make a booking.
In the meantime, have a look around our website and please check back again a bit later to book.
10 interesting bowling facts, while you're waiting...
- Bowler Don Carter was the first sports person to land a million dollar endorsement
- The first indoor bowling lanes were built in New York City in 1840
- 70 million people bowled at least once in 2011
- There is no minimum weight for a bowling ball
- Bowling balls were made out of wood until the early 1900s
- The largest bowling center is located in Japan. It has 116 lanes!
- The maximum number of holes allowed in a bowling ball is 12
- The origins of bowling can be traced about 5,000 years back to Rome and Greece.
- Frederick Magliacane achieved the highest between-the-legs bowling score of 224 in Daytona Beach, Florida, in January 2013.
- Jäni Yli-Länttä and Niko Korkeakangas stacked nine bowling balls on top of one another using no kind of adhesive to hold them together