Our booking engine is currently experiencing some technical difficulties. Don't worry, we're working on it and should get it fixed soon!
In the meantime, have a look around our website and please check back again a bit later to book.
10 interesting bowling facts, while you're waiting...
- Bowler Don Carter was the first sports person to land a million dollar endorsement
- The first indoor bowling lanes were built in New York City in 1840
- 70 million people bowled at least once in 2011
- There is no minimum weight for a bowling ball
- Bowling balls were made out of wood until the early 1900s
- The largest bowling center is located in Japan. It has 116 lanes!
- The maximum number of holes allowed in a bowling ball is 12
- The origins of bowling can be traced about 5,000 years back to Rome and Greece.
- Frederick Magliacane achieved the highest between-the-legs bowling score of 224 in Daytona Beach, Florida, in January 2013.
- Jäni Yli-Länttä and Niko Korkeakangas stacked nine bowling balls on top of one another using no kind of adhesive to hold them together