Bowl Patrol Your Way to ZONE BOWLING
Do your kids love to go bowling? Why not sign them up for Bowl Patrol at ZONE BOWLING? Australia’s only national junior tenpin bowling program that turns kids into striking machines in just 8 weeks!
Bowl Patrol is a fun, fast and active program that teaches children 6-12 years of age the fundamental skills of tenpin bowling whist improving co-ordination, keeping the kids social, and learning the skills they need to bowl up a storm in a fun and safe way.
Catering for all children of all abilities including those who need to get away from their beloved iPads, Bowl Patrol is run after school hours for 1 hour across 8 weeks, where trained coaches which we call Lane Rangers, ensure every kid has fun on the lanes whilst helping them to achieve defined milestones as they progress through the weeks. Hopefully hitting a strike or two on the way.
With the program focusing on teamwork, being social and having plenty of fun it is no surprise that parents and kids across the country rate this new program 4.5 stars out of 5. Each child also gets a Bowl Patrol T-shirt, backpack and drink bottle included in their very own patroller pack.
If your child is still trying to find the ‘right’ sport for them or wants to do something different and fun this term click here to find out more and register today.
Bowl Patrol Snapshot
- 8 WEEK PROGRAM: 1-hour sessions once per week. See below which venue near you is running Bowl Patrol.
- ON THE MOVE – Maximum of 3 kids per lane so they are always active and never bored.
- SHORTENED LANES: Modified length to match ability of each child
- SHORTENED GAMES: 5-Frame games (half a normal game) to keep children focused.
- CHALLENGING: No bumpers or ramps used to ensure skill development.
- 6 LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT: Progression based on skill not age.
- MODIFIED SCORING: Simplified scoring designed for kids, so that they can keep track and have some friendly competition with their friends.
- LANE RANGERS: Program delivered by trained facilitators, who will keep your kids safe while having fun.
- REWARDING: Recognition of individual achievements and progress.
- INCLUSIVE: A great program for all abilities including those with physical or intellectual disabilities.
- PLENTY OF FUN! Read more about Bowl Patrol here and sign your kids up for 8 weeks of fun and learning.
Bowl Patrol will be at the following venues commencing Term 3:
- ZONE BOWLING Belconnen
- ZONE BOWLING Tuggeranong
- ZONE BOWLING Joondalup
- ZONE BOWLING Rockingham
- ZONE BOWLING Cross Road
- ZONE BOWLING Woodville
Visit the Bowl Patrol website and book in now!