TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the available prizes and rewards form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Bowling Centres Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 61 003 710 110) of Level 8, 60 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060, telephone (02) 9409 3600 (“Promoter”)
- Promotion commences on 31/07/2019 and close’s at 11:59pm AEST on 15/09/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The promotion is divided into three (3) components, an instant win component (“Instant Win Component”), a major draw (“Major Draw Component”) and a bonus offer (“Bonus Offer Component”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating TEEG (The Entertainment and Education Group) brands, including Bowling centres Australia, in which Zone Bowling is positioned under and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st
- To be eligible to enter the promotion, individuals must purchase, a Zone Bowling ‘Family’ bowling package (Family Play Pack) during the Promotional Period (“Qualifying Purchase”). The bowling session booked as part of the Qualifying Purchase, must be scheduled to take place during the Promotional Period. The Zone Bowling ‘Family’ Package can be purchased in person at any Zone Bowling centre nationally or online at https://www.zonebowling.com/.
- Subject to availability, individuals who make a Qualifying Purchase will be given a promotional flyer at the time of their Zone Bowling ‘Family’ session, while stocks of promotional flyers last (“Promotional Flyer”). For clarity, individuals who make a Qualifying Purchase in person will receive their Promotional Flyer at the time of making their Qualifying Purchase and individuals who make a Qualifying Purchase online, will receive their Promotional Flyer at the time of redeeming their Zone Bowling ‘Family’ bowling package. For the avoidance of doubt, individuals who make a Qualifying Purchase online are NOT guaranteed a Promotional Flyer. There are 40,000 Promotional Flyers available and Promotional Flyers are strictly while stocks last.
- Only one (1) Promotional Flyer is permitted per Qualifying Purchase.
- Entrants must retain their original Zone Bowling purchase receipt(s) and Promotional Flyers (clearly showing the Promo Code used to enter the Major Draw as defined and detailed below) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize or reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Zone Bowling Centre attended and that the Zone Bowling Family Package was purchased during the promotional period but prior to entry.
Instant Win Component
- Promotional Flyers will contain a perforated section containing a game panel. Individuals that receive a Promotional Flyer must scratch the game panel to reveal the promotional messaging and see if they are the winner of an instant win prize (“Instant Prize”). To claim an Instant Prize, entrants must present the perforated section of their Promotional Flyer to a member of staff at the same Zone Bowling centre at which they received the Promotional Flyer (and during the same session). Instant win prize claims must be received by close of business on 15/12/2019.
- There is a total of eight thousand (8,000) Instant Prizes to be won nationally during the Promotional Period. Instant Prizes available to be won during the Promotional Period include:
• 320 x 1 Game of Laser tag (Redeemable at selected Zone Bowling venues that feature Laser Tag) valued at $12.90
• 880 x 1 Game of Bowling valued at $12.90
• 300 x 1 Spin on Spin Zone (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $4
• 680 x 1 Small fries (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $3
• 340 x 1 x hotdog (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $5.90
• 170 x 1 x Pepsi slushie (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $5.20
• 170 x 1 x milkshake (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $5
• 1700 x 1 x regular coffee (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $4.00
• 850 x 1 x classic cornetto (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $3.80
• 1700 x 1 x paddle pop (Redeemable at Zone Bowling) valued at $2.00
• 680 x 2 games of Yellow swipers valued at $3
• 170 x 3 games of Yellow swipers valued at $4.50
• 40 x 5 games of Yellow swipers valued at $7.50
- Total value of the instant Win Component is $38,995.
- The Promoter will distribute any remaining unclaimed or un-won Instant Prizes in participating Zone Bowling centres to customers in its discretion.
Major Draw Component
- Promotional Flyers will also contain a unique promotional code (“Promo Code”). Individuals that receive a Promotional Flyer must visit https://www.zonebowling.com/ follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their full name, email address, contact phone number, the Zone Bowling venue attended and the Promo Code and submit the fully completed entry form during the Promotional Period to receive one (1) entry into the Major Draw Component.
- In addition to the above, individuals that made a Qualifying Purchase online via https://www.zonebowling.com/ will receive one (1) automatic entry into the Major Draw Component at the time of making their Qualifying Purchase. For clarity, individuals that made a Qualifying Purchase online will receive one (1) entry into the Major Draw Component regardless of receiving a Promotional Flyer or not and can then receive a second entry into the Major Draw Component by submitting an entry in accordance with clause 14 above, should they also receive a Promotional Flyer at the time of redeeming their Qualifying Purchase.
- Only one Promo Code is permitted per entry. The same Promo Code cannot be used more than once and unrecognised Promo Codes will be deemed invalid.
- There will be one (1) draw conducted as part of the Major Draw Component at the end of the Promotional Period from all valid entries received (“Major Draw”). The Major Draw will take place at 10:00am AEST at Bowling Centres Australia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 60 Miller Street North Sydney NSW 2060 on 30/09/2019 in the presence of an independent scrutineer. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced online at https://www.facebook.com/ZONEBOWLINGcentres/ and https://www.zonebowling.com/ commencing on 01/10/2019.
- The first valid entry drawn, in the Major Draw, will win a family trip for 2 children (17 years or under) and 2 adults to Los Angeles, USA valued at up to AU$20,000 depending on date and point of departure. Prize includes:
• Four (4) x return economy airfares from winner's nearest Australian capital city to Los Angeles, USA;
• Six (6) nights minimum 4star rating accommodation in Los Angeles (with exact accommodation determined by the Promoter);
• A Family Pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Disneyland in Anaheim
• A Family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Universal Studios in Hollywood
• A Family pass for 2 adults and 2 children to Six Flags Magic Mountain in Santa Clarita; and
• AUD$5,000 spending money (for the winner only).
Additional spending money, meals, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken by 31/12/2020 and is subject to booking and flight availability. Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companions must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value of the Major Draw Component is up to $20,000.
- A draw for the Major Prize if unclaimed will take place at the same time and place as the original draw on 06/01/2020, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if one is required, will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced online at https://www.facebook.com/ZONEBOWLINGcentres/ and https://www.zonebowling.com/ commencing on 13/01/2020.
- As a condition of accepting the Major Draw prize, the winner (and his/her companion/s) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form. In the event a winner’s companion is under the age of 18, a nominated parent/legal guardian of such person will be required to sign the legal documentation required under this clause on their behalf.
- Every person that makes a Qualifying Purchase in accordance with clause 6 above will also receive four (4) free Schweppes beverages valued at $4.90each (total $19.60). Entrants will receive their four (4) free Schweppes beverages at the time of attending Zone Bowling and redeeming their Family Package session.
- Multiple entries permitted however each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason a winner does not take and/or redeem a reward or prize (or an element of the prize) at or by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the reward or prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
- If any reward or prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the reward or prize (or that part of the prize) with a reward or prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Total prize pool value is up to AUD$58,995.
- Prizes/rewards, or any unused portion of a prize/reward, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Unless otherwise due to fraud or ineligibility under these Terms and Conditions, all prize claims in excess of the advertised prize pool will be honoured. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way. There will be a total of 40,000 Promotional Flyers printed for this promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, prize or reward that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize or reward value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner, entrant; or (f) use of a prize or reward.
NSW Permit No. LTPS/19/35904. ACT Permit No. TP19/03676. SA Permit No. T19/1077