No party worth its salt would let its guests go hungry... But cardboardy fries and unidentifiable meat products won't cut it either! That's why ZONE BOWLING's Taste Test Panel took on the tough job of tasting and rating all of our delicious food options. Tough job, but somebody had to make sure we had yum to add to the fun!The end results? This delicious range of food and snacks, perfect to add to your party package...
Candy Caddy (Lolly Tray)Our personal favourite. A Wonderland of bright colours and sugary candy. There might even be an Oompa Loompa or two in there (Fred from accounts has been missing for a while). Perfect if you don't have the time (or patience) to create your own lolly bags. Each guest can help themselves to their favourites, such as Sour Crawlers or the ZONE BOWLING Party Mix.
It's a cake walk!
- Hundreds & thousands Ice Cream Cake - $25 (Making people believe in fairies since forever)
- Chocolate Ice Cream Cake - $40 (Classic goodness!)
Food, glorious food!
Shareable Platters (Serves 10)
- New York sliders with cheese & pickles $60 (10 pieces)
- Potato Bar – assorted wedges, fries & chips (V) $29 (Three trays)
- Deli-style sandwich board (V OPTIONS INCLUDED) $55 (26 pieces)
- Chilli beef nachos (GF) $45 (Two trays)
- Mac and cheese croquettes with tomato relish (V) $45 (20 pieces)
- Crispy prawn gyoza served with dipping sauce $35 (20 pieces)
- Beef meatballs in basil Napolitana sauce $40 (40 pieces)
- Grilled haloumi, mushroom & chimichurri sliders (V) $60 (10 pieces)
- Cigar spring rolls with plum dipping sauce (V) $25 (10 pieces)
- Smoky BBQ Memphis chicken wings $55 (18 pieces)
The WOW Factor!
Thank your guests for joining your birthday party with our iconic ZONE BOWLING Showbag. Available with any package when booking online. The ZONE BOWLING showbag is filled with a mix of ten awesome and fun toys for only $6.00 each. Keep the kids entertained for the whole car ride home and then some.
Latest from ZONE BOWLING