The Perfect Pick Up Lines to Score You a Strike This Valentine's Day
It’s that time if the year again, February has rolled around really quickly and you have found yourself on the verge once again of meeting that special someone. But alas, February 14th is coming around faster than a curve ball on the lanes and you are yet to make first contact with your ‘would be/could be/should be’ sweet heart.
But all is not lost, Team ZONE BOWLING think we might just have the solution to turn that gutter ball into a respectable spare. Here is the secret, an invitation to a night on the lanes, kicked off with one of our unmistakably excellent, bowling-themed pick-up lines!
Check out our cheesy one-liners below and make a date of it at your nearest ZONE BOWLING this Valentine’s Day:
- Don't worry about spare-ing my feelings, but how would you feel about a date?
- Is your name Strike? 'Cause you're a perfect 10.
- I was so bowled over by your beauty, I just had to let you know - even if I end up striking out.
- Hey there, you're right up my alley. Let's bowl.
- Forgive my forwardness ... My mind's been in the gutter all night long.
- How about we split from this crowd and roll on out of here?
- Let's make like a pin and split.
- I think it's time we ditched these gutter balls and got out of here, what do you say?
Now to be brutally honest these might not get you a resounding look of lurve from your potential date, however there is a high chance that these will show off your funny personality and this could be a major ice-breaker for you and your Valentine’s Day partner.
So, pick a few of these one-liners to give a go and don’t worry if they don’t come off because bowling is the perfect date idea to keep you both entertained and a great way to spend Valentine’s Day with that special someone.